Sunday 5 October 2014

OOTD Chocolate & Cream

Hey! Hope you guys are having a great weekend, I can't believe we're now in October, seriously, where has the year gone?


Bag, Primark - £6.00
Boots, Primark - £12.00 (I think)

I'm loving this jumper from Chiara Fashion, it also has tassel detailing at the bottom which you can't see in this outfit but it shows on their website! I just really like the texture of it, it's different from your regular cream jumper and you can wear something underneath for a layered kind of look. 

I've accessorized with tan boots, a tan belt and my leopard print bag from Primark. I love my tanned peep toe boots I can't believe I'm only just blogging them now!

I need to crack on with some more blog posts so I'm gonna get going but I love reading your comments so please comment away and also come and say hey on Instagram @sjtaylor_ xxxxxxxx

Contact me:

Instagram - @sjtaylor_
Twitter - @SJTaylor_
Email - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk




4 comments:

  1. I love how you mixed the white with the matching belt and shoes, lovely outfit!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combo! I have those boots in black, they're so ideal for this time of year x

    Bridie | Upon My Sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white and brown combo and how the belt breaks the white up! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing awesome blog post, I read the whole stuff. To get more info about pharma consulting services, visit FDA Mock Audit.

    ReplyDelete