Sunday 25 May 2014

Wild

Hey! I'm so happy we have another bank holiday, I hope you're all making the most of it and have a few bevvvvvy's! So my sister and I decided to do my blog photos in the garden today and the little shit (Ailsa, my dog) kept trying to get into the pictures, haha so I've included a shot of the lil chubster just because I love her!


I love this t-shirt from House of Trendella, I live in monochrome so it's perfect for me. I've styled it with some leather look shorts, because leather is essential all the time didn't you know!! The glasses and the belt are both H&M by the way, but I don't think either are on the website unfortunately - they're basic items though so I'm sure you can pick up similar versions elsewhere. 

How sassy is my pup though? She totes rocks those shades and that bag better than I ever could! She's my baby xxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy the rest of the bank hols guys!

Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook 
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk





10 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit. I love the last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, the shorts are great!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look! Love the red lipstick! <3

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this look, the t-shirt and shorts combo looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, especially the shorts, I'm loving those!
    Your dog is super adorable, hope you both had a lovely bank holiday.

    Rebecca Kate x
    Charming Skies

    ReplyDelete