Sunday 18 May 2014

Our Time

Hi guys! How amazing has the weather been this weekend? Uhhh I'm so happy, the summer is my favourite time of year! 


This is such a summery ensemble! I'm loving bright colours at the moment, it's nice to stop wearing so much black haha - we're all guilty of that in winter!

I love love love these earrings from the lovely people at Accessoryo all the jewellery on their website is incredible. They were kind enough to also send me a pair of sunglasses so keep a look out as they'll be on the blog soon! You should totally check them out because their prices are so reasonable for such amazing stuff.

I feel I've been slacking a bit recently with my blogging, I got into a really good routine of blogging a couple of times a week and now I'm on a bit of a go slow. I'll try and get another blog post up later in the week so please keep an eye out :) until then... have a great week! xxxxx

Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook 
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk




8 comments:

  1. Amazing look! I love the combination of the pink shoes with the green skirt! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look perfect! Love the green skirt on you! *O*

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pastel/floral combination!
    looking lovely!

    anna at styleskittle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the outfit the skirt is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    LOVVVEE those shoes!! <3
    Just stumbled across your blog! Followed you as well!! Love the stuff you post here! Please do stop by my fashion blog & follow it too! :)
    -Love, Madhumita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the colour of this skirt! So summery :)

    daintybride1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is so gorgeous & summery, love it!

    Pretty please could you nominate me in Cosmopoltan's blog awards 2014? I would really appreciate the support and it only takes a second or two I promise! Please follow this link to vote for me: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thanks so much! Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete