Thursday, 20 March 2014

Snakey

 Hi guys!! Hope you're all having a good week, I took the photos for this at the weekend but thought I'd post it mid week for a change. It's a pretty simple and unexciting outfit but w/e it's something :)

Shoes, bought in Australia

I actually bought this dress from the airport when I went to Australia which is going back quite a while now, I haven't worn it because I find it pretty unflattering! I love snake print but the shape of the dress is just not for me, unfortunately though, I don't live close to a Zara so I haven't been able to return it. It's baggy on the waist and tight on the thighs.. so strange! I think I'll try wearing it with a belt next time as my waist is the smallest part of me so it might look a little nicer. It's so short as well, like literally, if your strides are too far apart the person behind you will be blessed with an eyeful of your bum cheeks.

I never usually criticize the clothes I wear but this dress was £40-£50 so I at least expected it to fit nicely.. maybe I'll wear it as a top, hmm that could work actually. Watch this space!

Anyway, on a positive note, these shoes are absolutely incredible! I bought them for $50 or something in Australia and I wear them all the time, they're so sassy and ridiculously comfortable. The bag I picked up a while ago from H&M but unfortunately it's not available on their website (what a surprise) so I can't give you the link but you might be lucky to find it in your local store.

Look at me ranting like a wild thing today hahaha, sorry! I'll be back at the weekend wearing something that makes me a little happier - hopefully!!

Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram or Facebook 
For any inquiries regarding collaborations or general questions please feel free to email me - sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

9 comments:

  1. It looks lovely in the pics. You could wear it as a top with a skater or flippy skirt though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!

    jessssicahart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this dress and I love it! You wear it so well I love it with the strappy shoes!
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this dress the print is amazing,

    http://crazy4ties.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too<3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly what you mean by the dress - not that it doesn't look fab on you, but I did try this out today in zara and found exactly the same problem (however you seem to pull it off far better) it's not exactly a cheap dress to just throw at the back of the cupboard either, and the pattern is just fabulous, you could always wear a loose fitting short jumper over the top of the dress so you just see the skirt maybe?

    http://www.bloglovin.com/zoebush

    ReplyDelete