Friday 5 October 2012

Sneak Preview

As I'm sure you're all aware by now I have been given the fantastic opportunity to go to Essex Fashion Week on Saturday. I am extremely excited as this is a huge deal to me, obviously one of the best parts is that I get to glam myself up!! I thought I would share with you a sneak preview of my outfit for EFW, there will be a full blog post to follow :-)


I'll give you all the details of where you can buy this outfit and prices etc. when I publish my full post of EFW at the weekend. So what are peoples opinions, is this glamorous enough? x

Feel free to follow me on twitter: @SJTaylor_
You can find me on Lookbook here: lookbook.nu/clothesdrawer
Or email me: sarahtaylor_@hotmail.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. The shoes are gorgeous! And I love the dress! Cant believe your going to Essex fashion week, in so jel! Haha! Love your blog all your outfits are gorgeous! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly love them so much! They're so unique. Ahhhh I'm so excited, I'm excited to do a blog post about it too :-) thank you sweeeeetie xxx

      Delete
  2. Very nice pics! Also I tagged you for the Liebster award!
    mysbaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling! Can't wait to see the outfit on!

    Love your blog. Definitely following! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! The outfit post is now up, thanks for following too <3

      Delete